For this year’s pitch, I need to
- Pitch myself as a specialist
- Pitch my proposal for a production idea
I should do this buy using images instead of tonnes of text, and have it ready by THURSDAY 24th.
So what needs to go into my pitch? Well:
- Protagonists goals
- Resolution (what changes?)
- Redemption (what is learned?)
- What goes at the:
The key to pitching is to present the project in a compelling manner.
Try to do it in a conversational style.
And use the old triptych of:
- Tell the audience what you’re going to tell them.
- Tell them the thing you’re telling them about.
- Tell them what you just told them.
- I am going to tell you about my blue hat.
- This is my hat. It is blue.
- That was my hat. It was blue. Thank you and goodnight.
GRAB their attention! Get off to a snappy start, perhaps with:
- A question
- A bold statement
- A hypothesis
MORE THINGS TO INCLUDE:
- Tell them about your influences.
- Give examples of your work.
- Set the scene, describe some of the conflicts.
This should help you in your pitch.